Friday, January 14, 2011

Old lamp post January 14, 2011

The old lamp post is near where I got fitted for my new sleeve. I am tired tonight. I guess I got lazy not doing much. I went to Costco after the fitting then went for a short walk. The weather was really nice today. I should try to walk a little each day. I hope your day was less stressful than yesterday. I believe in the one day at a time, who knows what tomorrow might bring.
I worked on the puzzle most of the evening. Just as I was going to quit, I would find another fit. Finally, I said enough is enough! I thought I should blog before going to bed.
Dioni looked very pretty in her outfit. I am sure she felt pretty also. It is nice that you have Terry close enough to help you when you need help.
The person who did the fitting for me said I might qualify for 3 bras. I have to submit something to my doctor.
Have a good day tomorrow. I keep saying God has been trying to tell me to slow down. Shingles, Cancer, Carpel Tunnel, broken bone and now lymphedema! I don't listen very good. Maybe He is trying to tell you something with little scares. Take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment