Saturday, January 29, 2011

Repeat of lines and circles January 29 2011

I love windows and doors or something that leads you in, in a picture. I also like repeat patterns like the pillars and light bulbs. I took that yesterday while going to the art gallery.
I was thinking of you today. After I got my mail and I got a save for taxes envelope. It had to do with the extra retirement money that I didn't know I was getting from my retirement in 1999. I couldn't figure out some of the taxes on it. I couldn't find my original work on it. I thought about you and the Social Security problems you were having. It took me at least 2 hours to find what I wanted and figure it out. After all that was taken care of, I read your blog. I had already planned on going to weight watchers on Monday. That is when my favorite leader is there. I knew the plan had changed but I haven't seen it. Congratulations on your getting started. Most people start on the first day of January and I am starting on the last day.
It is raining now. We had so much rain last month. Hardly any rain this month. I sorta miss it, maybe because I hate fog and we had that. And rain makes me feel lazy and I was starting to get lazy in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment