Sunday, February 13, 2011

Christmas Feb. 12, 2011

Poinsettae of my neighbor. The one I always watch the dog. She had it out when I was over at Christmas with the dog. I hadn't seen one like this and it was beautiful.
Hope your lady showed up for Avon and you had fun at the dance tonight. You must have pictures!
Congratulations to McKay! Not an easy thing to do.
Paragould used to have little earthquakes. It made the news that time I was staying with daddy at the nursing home. Like you, I didn't feel a thing, I haven't felt one out here either.
What time does Dioni have her surgery? Lori Jo, I hear you have a blog!! Invite me!!!!!
I had some popcorn not too long ago and now I am awake. I wasn't really hungry but I had enough points left. Dumb! The dog and I walked for 30 minutes today. Maybe that will help some. I made salmon cakes tonight and had slaw with it. It was good but 9 points. I had vegetable soup for lunch for 1 point so it averages out.
I have to brush my teeth, get everything together that I need with me for church. Maybe I will get to sleep shortly after.

No comments:

Post a Comment