Saturday, March 26, 2011

Clouds and Cross March 26,2011

I am back! Test is over, reports written, a portrait class today at 3:00. I am using Andrea and her friend as my models, still raining and it is supposed to be out doors. Maybe it will quit by then, if not the instructor said we will do window light, under covers of buildings, whatever we can find. We have another class next sat. early in the morning and it is not supposed to be raining.
It didn't rain last tuesday, the last day before the big storms so I walked to school from our church (only a mile).This is the cross on our hill at church. I love clouds but you can see that we are going to have some weather! Spring is supposed to come back next week. I can hardly wait.
I have enjoyed your blogs. I can't believe all your trips! I hope you got to weight warchers today and your taxes all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment