Wednesday, March 9, 2011

tree cutting March 9, 2011


Today we are getting our trees pruned (only 1/2 of the yard ) to the tune of $1,000. That's the cost of having lots of trees (which I love) and a big yard. We only do it every few years and we get lots of oak firewood for the winter. It is scary to watch them high up in the trees going from one tree to another. Also the hawks have already started sitting on the nest. I don't know if they will abandon it or not. My home work in my history class is really getting to be a lot of work. I have today off and I was going to put in some time on it. But I didn't know the tree people were coming until last night and it is going to be 70 degrees today. No way can I stay in and work on home work when the weather is so nice. It might rain tomorrow.
I am so excited about your trip and I am so glad that you are a writer and don't mind sharing such exciting times with us. It is almost like reading a novel. I can't wait for the next chapter. It is good that you are a strong person. You have so many exciting things happening to you. Most times you are out there making it happen! ( I am going to use your words now) YOU ARE SO BLESSED AND BLESS SO MANY PEOPLE! And YOU are my SISTER!! Most people don't have relatives like you. Thank you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment