Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Am I coming apart or did I lose my head? October 19,2010


Do sometimes you feel like you are falling apart or you've lost your head (with your mind in it)?? There are days like that for me.I thought that I was losing it last night when I couldn't get that password to work. But not today, I think I got everything together or was I just LUCKY!
On my first camping trip I went to this art gallery in the middle of nowhere. No houses, town or anything close by. Her place reminded me of Kenny's. No tractors, just lots of stuff all over. Everything everywhere. Nobody was there. Most of her art that she was selling was in ceramic pots and similar things. They were beautiful and the prices ranged from $5.oo to $200 or $300. As I said no one was there. There was a pot to put your money in or credit card number and write down what you bought. There was lots of money there. Very trusting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment