Monday, October 25, 2010

fog October 25, 2010


Monday! I found a message on my school email today from 10 days ago. I have never looked at it. It was from a fellow camper. He wanted to start a darkroom and the photography teacher told him that I was interested in getting rid of some of my things. I have 2 enlargers and I thought I could get rid of one. I haven't done any black and white (film) in 2 years. My dark room is a mess! I was wondering what would move me to start cleaning it. I worked all afternoon it and still have some to go. I found all the stuff that goes with it and the instruction books. I feel good about it and if he doesn't buy it, at least I have a good start on cleaning the darkroom, throwing away things I don't need and all that. We had over 2.5 inches of rain the last 2 days. That is a lot for us. Supposed to rain on Thursday. My class in Auburn is on Wednesday night. I am glad I don't have to drive in the rain at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment