Saturday, October 16, 2010

Marisa, me and Andrea October 16,2010

What do they feed kids these days??? I must live in a land of giants! I had to stand on my tip toes to tap Marisa's boyfriend on his shoulders. It was fun tonight doing the pictures of the girls and their friends. They were all so excited and so pretty.Nobody had a date in that group except Marisa. I think it is great that you don't have to have a date to go to the dance. It was interesting that their dresses were all about the same but different.
I made a green tomatoe pie today. It was ok but I don't know if I will make more. I did make a good tomato sauce for the spagatti squash out of the red tomatoes. I was out in the garden for about 3 hours trying to clean out the summer plants (mostly tomatoes). Maybe I will plant some winter veggies.
I got the books back from Robin tonight. She said she ordered yesterday and I will tomorrow. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment