Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 4, 2010 Our driver on my school camp trip

I got back from the school photography camping trip. It rained each night but just as we were going to bed. It also rained part of an afternoon. I learned some things about the digital camera that I never understood before and I saw the value of the tripod more. I enjoyed the people in the class, I had no trouble with my knees and the scenery was nice. The bad thing was, it was dirtier than most school trips and we were up at 5:30 in the morning for sunrise pictures. I was glad that I didn't mind getting up early. The sunrises were great. Today was our monthly tennis luncheon. There were 2 of us for September birthdays. I couldn't make it at the end of the month so we had it in October. The other birthday girl had it at her house. She has done some extensive remodeling and it looks real good and she has lots of room.
I need to brush my teeth and get to bed. It is already after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment