Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Father's Day October 27, 2010


This was a father's day card for daddy sometime back. I think the watch I borrowed from Mother.
I hope you were able to get the Avon problems with Sandie fixed. I got home from class about 10:30 tonight. I didn't see an email from you so I assumed she wasn't home or you were continually being interrupted. I liked my class but it is going to take some time to get it all down. So much is going on next week and after that I will be at your place. I am glad you joined the place where you walk. I am going to put in my tennis shoes and walking clothes.
I made jam out of green tomatoes sugar and raspberry jello today.. It taste just like raspberry jam. Very sweet. I pulled up all my plants so after these tomatoes, peppers and eggplant are gone. I have to clean up the garden plot and that will be it for awhile.
I looked at changing the airline tickets to your house and the ones that Bud and I have for the Rose Bowl parade and there were no $30 tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment