Monday, October 18, 2010

Mono Lake Overlook October 18,2010

I was going to blog last night but went to bed at 8:30. Our church had a potluck yesterday, I felt like I ate too much so I thought omelet would be good for dinner. Then there was one piece of green tomato cake left, has coconut on top. Both eggs and coconut gives me diahrrae and stomach problems. But there are times I really want a omelet, seldom ever have coconut and I know I will suffer for it. Anyway, I got lots of rest. I have a doctor's appointment this morning about my hand which is looking much better and the rash on my arm.

I like your enthusiam about your Avon. Having goals to shoot for makes it so much easier and when it is monetary it really is easy. We are alike when it comes to competition. Mine was more channeled into sports. You are right about daddy, you can do what you want and be at the top with it. I also see that with Phil. It is like something that drives us. No matter how old we get, we will always have a goal. Age is only a number, right now my number is pretty high. (I can't find my mail in voter's ballot). I am going to ask the doctor about about B12 for memory.
We got our first real rain yesterday. I love a little bit of rain, sorta like the summer rains in the south.

No comments:

Post a Comment