Saturday, April 2, 2011

California poppies April 2, 2011


It has been awhile since I blogged. It has been busy around here, Not very interesting but busy! I know you are always busy but organized. We have had some nice hot days. It was in the upper 80's the other day but the low ion Monday is supposed to be 39. I guess summer will be here eventually. I have been working in both gardens lately. I have to start drinking more water. I got leg cramps tonight . First since I broke my arm. I had a portrait shooting class today. It was a lot of fun even though I didn't have Andrea. We had a 7 week old baby with a head of hair and all ages up to 55 for our models.
I had to be at school at 7:00 this morning and I am fading fast. Hope you are still getting your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment