Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Columbine

This is Colorado's state flower. I used to have some in the backyard but this one was in Nevada.
Today was a good day. I went to the gym to talk to the trainer to see if she thought I could do anything. She gave me several exercises and several group ones to try. I felt better after doing a few. She also taught cancer fit classes. She is leaving on Friday but she was training someone to do the cancer classes but I guess she needs more training before she can start it. I went to relay meeting tonight. It was good. But my co captain is having so many family problems that I doubt if she comes and she signed up several iffy people. I guess I will have to have Kenny and Phil stay out there longer. I know they will be tired though. I really want them there for the luminaria. I wish that it could have worked out for you to be here to walk. Maybe next year.
Kris' friend Steve brought over dinner tonight. He is like family. He loves to cook and decorate it to look like it came from a fancy restaurant. Some is left that we can have it tomorrow night. I hope I feel like eating. I am in my fasting time now. I assume that means no cough drops or cough medicine. I am not supposed to drink much liquid either. That is my 3 main anti cough foods. I hope to sleep. But I guess I will get to sleep during the day tomorrow.
My neighbors had to put their dog down today. That is the one I got to take care of off and on. She was old and starting to have problems.
5:30 in the morning to get up. So I should go to bed now. I will email you late tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment