Thursday, April 28, 2011

California Poppy

This is California's state flower. What is Utah's state flower?
I am so happy to be over the biopsy. It wasn't bad. I didn't cough. I didn't feel much. One hour in biopsy and 2 hours in recovery. There was a small chance of the lung collapsing, so 2 hours in recovery, one hour was really good sleep. I came home and took my cough drops, cough medicine, water and motrin. The things that I have been living on and couldn't have after 8:00 last night. Robin was here when I got home. She had taken the day off. She stayed until 3:30, that is why I didn't email or call you right away. Tomorrow is the last house cleaner interview and then I will decide on who to go with.
My lack of sleep is catching up with me. Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment