Sunday, April 17, 2011

This is one of the pictures I took the other day of Marisa for her to choose for her senior pictures. I am going to do another session on Thursday morning that is assuming that I am not having a biopsy.
I have been so far behind on my blogging. I have enjoyed all yours and so much enjoy the pictures. Hopefully I am back on schedule again. How was your meeting tonight? I went to Sam's this afternoon and got my dessert for tomorrow night. And some junk food and tri tip for Easter. I am planning on any left over junk food will be eaten on Easter.
I took the time to really look at my calendar tonight and I found a free time in May that might work better for everyone here in California. That date is May 26- June 5. It won't be too much work for here. We can do what we did in Alabama, eat out once a day and sandwiches or whatever for lunch, cereal for breakfast. Everyone can feel at home on food- fix themselves or we go out. I know Kenny really wants to come here. Robbie will never do it, so now he has a excuse to come. I was going to send you a copy that I wrote to Norma but forgot to put your name on it.
Time to go fix that asparagus drink that Norma told me about and then to bed. Tomorrow is early therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment