Wednesday, April 20, 2011

watering can April 20, 2011

Giant watering can in the garden in Las Vegas. This preserve was a great place for a gardner.
It was a great night tonight. A girl from tennis gave a demonstration in German cooking and we got to eat it. It was very good. I didn't know you could find so many
German ingredients around here. There were 9 of us and it was good to see old freinds and meet new ones. We raised $230.00 for our Relay team. On May 6, she is doing another dinner at $50.00 a person and donating that money. She has never been to a Relay but she knows what cancer is. A very generous person! I have a cleaning woman coming tomorrow at 9:00. I had better go to bed. I didn't hear from Oncology but I think I will be having chemo on May 2nd or third.

No comments:

Post a Comment