Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The president April 19, 2011

A picture that Kris wouldn't like but we had to get her picture by the sign. She was really busy trying to catch up on everything before she left for a week. It is really a big school and losing money. Her job is to cut cost and get it operating in the green. She is always laying off people. Not a job that I would enjoy. She likes and the pay is good but very stressful. She considers it a challenge. I liked your sun. A great picture for the message. I like your store, really done up good. It is going to take awhile for me to catch up on the old blogs.
I also got your package at midnight last night. I didn't have time to pick up the mail until after bridge. I looked at it quickly since it was so late. I like the way it is laid out. Pictures, sayings and facts. That was a quick read, today I will read it all.
I spent time on the phone yesterday with Radiology department. To do the biopsy, they only had a few openings and oh, by the way, you can't have any aspirin or motrin for 7 days before the procedure. Why wasn't I told that before??? Of course I had my daily LD aspirin. Now that is going to change my date of chemo. My doctor is not there and now they have to talk to the doctors covering my doctor and they work with their patients first. So now I am at zero and know nothing.
Norma told me a little of Charlie's doctor's visit. I need to look up some things on that, I don't think it sounds good. I'll give Norma a call and get more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment