Saturday, April 23, 2011

Maria in the middle gave the cooking demonstration at her house and donated the money to Relay. She is doing one more. Ruth, the other one is my good friend and co captain. I decided to go back to my very shirt hair but now that chemo has been moved to a later date, I will probably get it cut one more time. I had a very exhausting week but it is over. I went to bed early last night and feel better today. I like your private garden picture. If it doesn't rain today, I will go out to the church garden and plant a few things. I am going to early sunrise church tomorrow and come home. We are only going to have at the most 10 people for dinner. Riley's mother is coming but she has been here a few times before so I won't have to worry about entertaing her. Kris' friend Steve may come over before dinner. His mother lives out this way. He is almost like family. A good cook and he always bring some kind of exotic snack.
I didn't read your blog until I sent the email to everyone , I like what you sent. I am looking at my calendar again and I see that May 10-May 19 would work and Relay is on May 14-15 and we could all walk. I will call you and Norma before I send another email to the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment