Friday, December 9, 2011

Andrea and a cat

I am having problems thinking tonight. Where did this LINE COME FROM??? Not only this but other problems! Robin is telling me to go to bed, tomorrow everything will be clearer! CHEMO BRAIN!
I am tired but I don't really feel bad. I can't read my pictures off my photo card.I can't format the cards. Tomorrow, I will get the book out and do some more. The engine light came on in the van. Bud took it in today and it is the transmission. Only $4,500 to fix it. We finally decided it was cheaper than a new car!
I know this is a complaining letter. Might as well complain while I have a excuse. But I am thankful for my family and friends and for feeling better than some people. Kris came in today, Kindra wrapped lots of Christmas presents and Tony taped up my boxes to mail. (You don't need sissors to open it this time). Robin is spending the night again to help keep me calm.
I am going to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment