Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas trees in our neighborhood

These trees can be seen from quite a distance. They are up the hill from our house. Everyone in the neighborhood lines the streets with luminaires on Christmas eve. Mason came today and we had a nice visit. Then my neighbor came over, brought us some solar lights. I am anxious to put them out. They are going out of town for several days, so we are going to put their luminaires out and collect papers and mail.
Kris got in about noon and we went over to Kindra's about 1:00. Her house was colder than ours. We finally found out how to turn the heat, Kindra and Tony like the temperature much cooler than Kris and I. They have been so busy getting things put together in the house they didn't realize the heat had not been turned on. The house is very nice. After we left there, Kris and I drove over to a famous Christmas display in a neighborhood close by. We went at a good time. There wasn't a line of cars, so we could take our time.
What are you doing on Christmas day? Are you making plans on what next year is going to be like?? I would have never dreamed that this year could turn out like this. I think I am going with the flow and make it the best that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment