Monday, December 5, 2011

old bicycle and wringer washer

Notice the old wringer washer on the left. I doubt that you had to use the wringer washer. Mother seperated the clothes She put bluing in the water to make clothes whiter and of course soap, She put the clothes through the wringer at some ?time, 2 rinse tubs. I had to hang the clothes out on the line. The one time I remember was on a hot humid day at the Arbyrd place near the Atchinsons. I don't do good when I get hot and stand for awhile.I already hung out several baskets of clothes. I was waiting for the next load and fainted over the rinse tub. Mother had to catch me before I hit water. Do you think that got me out of hanging out the wash??? NO WAY! (I didn't expect to either.)
Now to the present. I got 7 hours of sleep last night. My friends and I had a nice lunch today. They had to come to my house last December also. That was after my broken arm surgery. It is very hard to go out to eat and have to cut something up with one arm.
Tomorrow is social worker and blood draw.
Our weather is supposed to be down to 25 degrees tonight. Last 2 nights was 28 degrees.Tonight, I am trying your trick. Microwave that neck warmer and put my feet on it!

1 comment:

  1. I do remember how wringer washer and put rubber diapers through that wringer diapers and explodes, and garments sometimes get stuck going around and around and around those wringers. I remember having to disassemble the whole wringer head to get something untangled. and I ruined a couple of shirts
    Did you ever get anything caught in a wringer?or ruined a couple of shirts? Thanks for the reminders .

    ReplyDelete