Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Not a good idea

Baking 4 dozen cookies is not a good idea when you are cutting out sugar. The aroma of baking and walking past the table! This is day #6.
Mason was supposed to come by this afternoon. I have always baked chocolate chip cookies for him. Mason is Ted's son, is a tennis pro in San Diego. His mother is having a 50th birthday dinner tonight and it was earlier than he thought. She lives a hour away. So he's planning on coming over earlier tomorrow morning. Kris is coming in at 11:00 and he has to be at the dentist at 11:00 back in Davis. So if he makes it, it will have to be early. Ryan (Doug's son) is supposed to go to dinner with Bud tomorrow night. He didn't call or show up last time he said he would. I will be surprised if he shows up this time.
Norma, I got your socks today. Thank you! I am going to sleep in them tonight. We have had lot of cold nights. Not like you get tho. I hope you are feeling better.I went to the health food store today and they didn't have straight ju-jube. I got something to aid sleep that had 50 mg. in it. I think I will wait until tomorrow night to try it. Did you go to your mall today?
Joyce, how did your Avon go today? What can you possibly do tomorrow? I know your house is clean, you are ready for Christmas. Try relaxing!
Lori Jo, everything is probably hectic at your house with Santa Clause coming.
This year is quickly coming to a close and this is the first day of winter. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment