Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Motto for 2012

This Budah was in the garden at Bud's sister's nursing home. Every time I saw it , I thought Be Happy. I got a little book for Christmas called The Secret of Happiness. Day 8 says The secret of happiness is accepting whatever comes with an attitude of calm, inner freedom. I also think of daddy with a song for him--Don't Worry, be Happy.
I don't get to excited about making plans for the future. Right now, May sounds good. I have had to cancel my last 3 airlines but I now have a new motto for the next year?
My white count was down below 3.0 I haven't heard from the doctor so maybe it will be o.k. The blood draw was not a problem this time.
My friends came over tonight for snacks. We worked together for ages. I caught up on the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment