Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas centerpeice


I couldn't get my dining room table to look good with what I put on it. . Then I noticed that my Avon package was sitting on the porch. It wqas in 2 boxes. Then as I tore open the larger box, it wasn't Avon at all. My 2 good neighbors (ex) had sent me this wreath fromL.L. Bean. It solved my table decorating! It smells like Christmas. Funny how artifical trees don't have that smell!
How did your open house go? Up early tomorrow too! Good Luck!
Lori Jo your living Nativity sounded great! Our church did that for 2 years. It was mostly drive through and it rained and it was cold! Lots of people came and enjoyed it. I didn't want to do it again, it was so miserable outside. We had llamas for camels, we had sheep and a donkey. It was o.k. to do it once, twice was too much!
It's late again and I have several things to do before we leave tomorrow.
I almost forgot. I got my results back from my CT scan. The size and numbers of cancer have decreased. Yeah! It didn't say much about the breast cancer. I didn't have a problem with it on the previous scan. I have to ask the doctor about that on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment