Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Norma and Mary ann and Temple

Our visit in Salt Lake City for overnight. Someday I will have hair again!
Today was the visit with the social worker. She gave me a list of breast cancer support groups near here, no lung cancer support groups close by. I then got my blood work done. I think I will be having chemo on Thurs. I had some low values but I think I am above their levels. My hemoglobin is only 10.4. that makes me pretty anemic.The white count is a little over 3.0 I think 3.o or lower is too low. That means my immunity is really low. Stay away from people who are sick.
I thought I should start and finish this blog now since Biggest Loser doesn't start until 9:00. I don't know if it is 1 or 2 hours long.
Another very cold night! We have a fire in the fireplace. Tomorrow is therapy day at 9:00 am. I drove today. First time in months. So I think I might do a little shopping.
Kindra and Tony came for a short visit this afternoon. I had her to look at my Christmas decorations that I am getting rid of. She wants them all. I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment