Sunday, August 14, 2011

Church variety show

I was tired when I got home last night so I didn't blog. We had a benefit talent show and dinner that was very good. There were about 50 people there and I took individual pictures in front of the map in the background and then when people performed. One couple put the map on plywood, colored it, drilled holes in each state and had little lights through each hole. Very impressive! When I got home, I had to download all of my picture to my computer so I would have enough space to take pictures at Yosemite. Now this morning, I have to get moving so I can have everything ready by noon.
Your trip to the temple sounded good and tiring also. After being there several times, everything you mentioned was familiar. Does Dioni ever get tired?
I got to get going and get things done. I will be home sometime Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment