Monday, August 8, 2011

Sunset and wind turbines

I love seeing the wind turbines on the hill side. They are huge when you get close to them. This was while we were going on from Monterey on the freeway.
Do you have another busy day tomorrow? I go to the therapist tomorrow. My arm has gone down a lot but hurts some. Plus my shoulder has been bothering me and if it isn't related to lymphedema, then I will go to a doctor. I am taking Marisa out for her birthday lunch and then shopping for her birthday gift.
Today, I did my first canning (semi-canning). I have so many banana peppers and some chili peppers. I saw this recipe where you pour a hot spice viniger mixture over them and put the lids on and they seal. I only did 4, didn't expect it to work but all 4 sealed. Of course I cleaned the jars and washed and cut up the peppers in little rings. I didn't put enough peppers in, next time, I will cram them in. Then I made a peach jello pudding out of the "No flour No sugar" cook book.
I put lots of fruit in it. It wasn't all that tasty. Kinda good for you if you don't mind the chemicals.
(No sugar jello and no sugar pudding)
After that Kris called and wanted us to spend thanksgiving in Las Vegas. So I was on the computer with Southwest and got a flight for November 22 and 26.
Your picture of 4 months shows such a change! I know it wasn't easy to start with but I think nothing will change you back to the old you now.
One month from today we will be in Branson. Hard to believe time is going by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment