Friday, August 12, 2011

Mossy tree in Savannah, GA


I enjoyed my week in Savannah several years ago. I went with Elder Hostel by myself. Bud got sick at the last minute and didn't go. In my free time, I walked all over the old part old Savannah and down to the river. It was so pretty.
I got measured for my new sleeve today. I hope to get it before flying to Branson, did a little shopping for food for my trip. I am beginning to be like you. I can't eat just anything. I want to feel good while there and to eat the wrong thing can do me in. I am leaving on Sunday afternoon and coming back for a meeting on Wednesday night. I get my CT scan the morning after I get back.
I am happy to report that today was a normal day. The excitement in a day now is to be normal. I know you don't know what normal days are! Have a good one tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment