Saturday, August 27, 2011

A garden that didn't get cleaned up. Tomorrow is the deadline. A 46 year old woman who will do anything to get out of doing what she is supposed to. You would think she is 10? I hate the way she makes me feel! She does this every season! I have learned, she doesn't understand anything unless you treat her like she treats you. I hate being like her. Sorry about my negative beginning here and I won't even go into it all.
But today was a good day. Manuel, Robin and Andrea took care of all my garden clean up. I am so lucky to have good family, good friends and only a few that test everything I say. So it is a blessing! A couple came from church and brought my favorite dessert-snickerdoodles! They are so good. We had fresh green beans,tomatoes, rice and Moringstar grillers. Very good dinner. Did you get every thing done that you had planned?
I don't know if we can hold Phil down when we see him. He is very active!!
See You soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment