Saturday, August 6, 2011

University Falls

University Falls was on one of our hiking trips long ago. I didn't change the color of the rocks. I don't know why it is green.
A nice picture of Alyssa. I voted for her. It will be a picture that she will cherish all her life. Sounds like you had a very busy day today. Did you go to IHOP for breakfast? Tomorrow is my day to go out with Marcus, Marisa and Andrea. They wanted to take me out since I always take them out for their birthdays. We are going out for dinner since Marisa works all week end.
Today was another good (lazy) day. Except I will never again eat my favorite ice cream....Hagan Dass with almonds. It upset my stomach and gave me diarrhea plus more coughing. It has way too much fat in it anyway. I have to get my food figured out before Yosemite and Branson. Yosemite is a week away. I think I would feel better if I didn't eat but then I wouldn't have any energy. Bud has started reading some of my nutrition books.
The computer says it is going to shut down in 6 minutes. That's my clue to get off and go to bed.
I hope you have a restful night and a good tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment