Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Early morning

A few years ago on one of my camping trips. I love the quiet of the early morning, Plus I am usually rested. It is a brand new day and the (my) world is at peace. I didn't get much rest last night. It was one of the nights that sleep wouldn't come and I didn't feel like getting up and doing something. Therapy was at 9:00. She thought I was doing pretty good but she put in a order for a new sleeve since I had lost 15 pounds. The sleeve wouldn't stay as high on my arm as it should. I was to meet Marisa at 11:30 and I got out of therapy at 10:30. Borders is across the street so I went over to see what they had. Marisa and I had lunch at Texas West, a barbeque place. She has chosen that place 3 years in a row. I had spare ribs without sauce on it. They were good but I had to go to the bathroom 3 times before getting Marisa home. I have had very little pork since you were here. I guess it has too much fat on it. I am going to get more imodium before leaving for Yosemite on Sunday.
I am tired today and I think I will go to bed early. Hope you are getting your rest. Tomorrow is housecleaning day. They don't come until 12:30 so that should give me time to put things away.
Congratulations to Rod. Maybe this is a beginning of sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment