Friday, August 5, 2011

Lost is Found

The lost is found! No, they were not found there. I bought 2 new pair of prescription sunglasses not long ago. One is continually dark and the other changes with the light so I can use them at night also. I always keep them in the car (most of the time ) If I don't I lose them. So far so good until I got ready to go on vacation. I searched the car throughly, I searched my purse upteen times. I looked all over the house. I thought, Oh no, I have done it again! Lost my prescription glasses!! Today, I was getting something out of the floor of the car...I felt something where the seatbelt attaches to the floor, next to the seat. IT WAS MY GLASSES! My blessing for the day. I don't really need anymore. It was a good day tho. I changed the beds, washed sheets and hung them out on the line. I can hardly wait to go to bed!! That was a chore in itself. Then to the tomatoes, I got that sauce made but I don't think I will use that recipe again. I made Kindra's portabella mushroom recipe that she made for me while we were there. That also was a lot of work. I am used to simple things in cooking. Still I had a good day. I read this from your friend Tina's face book. I put this in my book that Lori Jo gave me,

"There are moments in your life that make you set the course of who you're going to be.
Sometimes they are little subtle moments.
Sometimes they are big moments you never saw coming.
No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are."
unkown

No comments:

Post a Comment