Sunday, August 28, 2011

Old church in Yosemite

This was a very old church in Yosemite. Beautiful in the setting of the mountains. A good day today. I got a new phrase tody from a friend of mine going on 5 years of Chemo with a few months off occasionally. He uses "my new normal of the day". So my new normal for today is a good day today.
How was Traci and Lori Jo's birthday gathering? How was your drink? I emailed Richard and Harold. I heard from Richard already. They are staying at The Falls. I have to look that up to see how close it is to us.
I am happy to say this is also a red letter day. All gardens are cleaned up.Thanks to a few little elves who took pity on one who does not like cleaning up after herself. So our garden is now clean and blessed.
Have a good week!











No comments:

Post a Comment