Sunday, October 16, 2011

2 of joyce

The night was not as good but better than others. I did get some sleep. I thought about you at 4:00 this morning. I knew you were alredy up with a big morning. I liked your Dioni write up You are closer to that book! I am putting this picture in again. Aunt Velma always knew what she was doing. I wish I could to talk to her and smokey again even though they were so different. I did get yo visit with them more often since Phoenix was closer to me than all of other relatives, plus the photography. It is good that you are continuing with Harry. I didn't see much of him.About the PICTURE, there are 2 views of you in one place. THAT MUST BE HOW YOU GET SO MUCH DONE! THERE ARE 2 OF YOU.
Bud just fixed my breakfast. I am eating and enjoying it more.Still losing weight. i remember how good Willa Dean looked when she had cancer and had lost all that weight
Lori Jo, Enjoy your days off~! Your job sounds good.Money is great but enjoyment is better! i think of you and your family often.

No comments:

Post a Comment