Wednesday, October 19, 2011

hospital bed

I got some sleep last night in my new hospital bed
I still have to play with it to get controls and pillows right. They didn't bring it until last night.
Robin comes over to watch the biggest loser. She helped me with the bed also. Today is house cleaners (thanks to Kris)
I am glad Rod is getting set up for surgery. Pain is not a good way to live if there is an alternative.My arm still bothers me. My friend is going to give me another massage today. Every bit helps even tho it is fairly short lived.
Good luck on more recruits!
The dark room quote made me think.Did you know that with all the negatives in the dark room, you stay in that room and turn most of them into positives! Those are the ones that you put out into the world!
Lori Jo, I loved the pictures of your family. What a beautiful setting! I think that is where Joyce took Norma and me. Utah is a beautiful state.
Have a wonderful day! I had a very good day yesterday. Nice weather, my friend walked and sat with me in the yard. I was tired but felt good all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment