Saturday, October 15, 2011

Miracle day2

Another picture from the church miracle Day Manul's behimd me. He pushed me in the wheel chair ro see everything.So lucky to have such a great son-in-law!! The whole family has been great.I had a great night today is good, God stayed with me through all my grumbling. Even though new things have been added, it won't be more than I can handle!
Loei Jo, your work place sounds like a good enviroment. The kid will adjust quickly and learn a lot about taking care of themselves Terry can help a lot in making things go smoother. I am amazed that Bud is doing much more than he has ever done in the last 50 years.
JoyceTell Rod,Ithink he should have his surgery while he is young. He still has insurence. Who knows what he may get later??This when you make more at Avon sales! Remember THE
SECRET!
More to write but my arm is giving out.

No comments:

Post a Comment