Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sat. Morning Oct 29, 2011




























I always seem to be in the Race! But I do enjoy the Run!


First let me say, Mary Ann Your email sounded GREAT! I am so glad you got some relief from your Arm going down....You said you were in the bathroom most of the night ...maybe getting rid of the fluid helped with the Arm!!! Now if you could just learn to sleep on the potty!


I will call you today or you can call me....I am hoping for a day mostly at home working on getting my house clean and working on my things for the Avon Christmas party for next Saturday!

Yesterday was busy and last night was our Wards Halloween Party...Rod was a Pirate and he had a table that made spiders with Tootsie roll pops...Lorie Jo thanks for coming and bringing the kids they looked adorable and Thank you for you help in helping all the little kids make their Spiders! You just jumped in and helped! Yesterday morning Terry came over and got out the ladder and fixed some loose shingles on the house that Rod was going to try and do today before his surgery next week.....I am here to say.......THANKS to the Buck Family who is always doing service , not because they are asked BUT because they see it needs to be done and they are just right there to help! I've seen Braden and Alyssa do the same thing! We love your family!!!

Last night after the party (Ended at 8:00) Rod went to Gabe's and joined Gabe and Terry for the rest of the BYU game (BYU lost) and then the rest of the World Series (Cardinals won) and then watched a movie... My husband did not get home until after 1:00 pm. (The guys were shooting for a night away and fishing today) that did not happen so they settled for games, and movie at Gabe's and then sleeping in their own homes! (Rod ended up having to work today! )


I was up till 1:00 also, I took advantage of that time and cleaned my Bathroom, and Bedroom and put my flannel sheets on the bed, etc... I even put up my new Shower curtain that has messages on it with my Believe Towel (Picture above!) .So now while Rod is recovering He will have a clean Bedroom to do in! Sometimes I sure wish I had not inherited so many of Grandma Gibbs genes...I am the worst one at my house at not putting things away and bringing to much stuff in the house. However let it be set...I loved Grandma Gibbs and completely understand her....It was not because she was lazy, just scattered and found to many fun things to do besides cleaning the house!


Here it is almost 8:00 am and I just got up (I got up at 4:30...but after sending a few e-mails I knew I had better get my body back to bed for a little more sleep! ) So now I need to get started on my day!!! Talk to you later! I Believe in Living Life and and in finding Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment