Sunday, October 2, 2011

barbecue


Iwas sure that Ihad sent this before but couldn't find it in the last few. I liked the colors, which brings me to photography. Lori Jo, blog me some of your pictures. That would really cheer me up! If you want to write something, that would be good. I know it,is easier for me to do my pictures than to put my feelings down They have been rather negative lately. Joyce has been a big help with her encourgement. Also family and friends here with all their help and prayers. So I am reaching out to you for your beauy in your pictures and life. JOYCE, your blogs encorage me every day. Keep them coming, even tho, I am way behind. I thin of you often You are like the glue of the family.
Bud made me oatmeal for breakfast. I need to eat that before lunch time.
MY NEW NORMAL IS STARTING ON THE UPWARD SWING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment