Monday, October 24, 2011

Believe


I sent this before but with all of your new purchases,I wondered where the old believe went.
Today was ok. I had Kindra cut my hair close to my head I will only be losing 1/2 my hair in my hands. 2 people came over from tennis. A lady from bridge sent over a cap that she had knited. I like it and it is so timely with losing my hair and the weather turning cooler. She turned 87 today. She said she would make me more if I wanted. I think I will take her up on it. Then I got this box of goodies from my 2 favorite sisters. I must be blessed!
Kindra made muffins out of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin. Yummy good! Another friend made us some homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner. What a difference in homemade and canned. I am going to take my pills now. I haven't taken any today.

No comments:

Post a Comment