Friday, October 28, 2011

happy witch

This witch had a had a happy day. I felt good today and had a good day. if I could only get back to sleep. i think I might have gotten 1 hour already and it is only 10:30. I thought this might help me sleep if I get up and play on the computer. Kris and Kindra went shopping and fixed dinner and cleaned up. Kris went out and got a few little Weight Watcher cook books and we picked out some healthy meals. Robin is staying the night tonight again. Kris will be over in the morning again and will leave on Sunday. Kindra may be back on Tuesday, not sure yet if she will be going back to Alturis after Big Sur.
I can't believe it is almost Halloween and daylight saving times to end. I am not a huge fan of halloween and I love daylight savings time. We never get kids for Halloween. Too short of a street and too long a driveway and no kids on our court. But happy Halloween to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment