Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Morning Oct, 25, 2011











Wow, yesterday was a full day from Early to late and My Avon Business is exploding and I am loving it! They seem to be coming out of the wood work...so I thought my little Help wanted sign worked for today!

First.....Just wanted to say how much I loved Lorie Jo's Blog and Braden's little note...I think it should be matted and framed and hung on a wall...that is a masterpiece!

Mary Ann the Believe sign is still in my house (In my Avon Room) and may other Believe signs have found their way into my home also! Thanks for re posting that picture!!! I am reminded of the little girl on Miracle on 34th street christmas movie that stands by the fire place ad says over and over again...I believe, I believe, I believe!

I am so glad your goodie Box came from your two favorite (And only) Sisters yesterday....we were hoping it would get there before Chemo Day! (Aren't you so glad you were not an only child?) I am thankful your Chemo day is almost here...let the Battle continue! The soon you have your treatments the sooner the healing can begin!

So thankful you have Kindra there to help! I am growing to love her more and more each day for the great way she takes care of her Grandmother!

My day was packed yesterday as you know, but it was packed with all good things! First with exercise, then Avon, Then ended it with a Board meeting with Just for Kids of Utah County! I am thankful to be a part of this wonderful Group and many great things are happening for Our Hive Group because of the dreams and progress that is being made for a brighter future for Diani and her Special friends!!! We even have some land donated for us to build a building for them to hold their many activities at.... A place to call their own! We have hopes and plans to make this happen over the next 2-3 years and Lehi City is doing a lot to help this Dream come true!

Why did I dread moving to Utah from my comfortable NJ home? Sometimes I am just so sure I know whats best in my life and sometimes I am soooo wrong! If I get out of the Lord's way...He has such great plans for myself and my family! I LOVE living in Utah!


Today Looks a little calmer than yesterday and hopefully I will get to watch the Biggest Loser tonight! I do have a sign up this afternoon and my first Conference call from 11-12 from NYC with Avon management for EUL/ SEUL's only today!!!! Never been invited to one of those before ...so all the big guys will be on this call talking about upcoming things in Avon!!!

My manager was one that Avon Kept...so now I am hoping for my NJ manager to be staying as well!


For now I have to run and eat my Greek yogurt and Banana and soy nuts and get to curves early (Diani's Visiting Teacher is coming at 9:00 so I need to be back home before then! )

Today will be filled with Blessings and Believing All good things will come into my life and the lives of my loved ones! AND I shall be most Thankful for my Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment