Monday, July 5, 2010

Challenge July 5, 2010


A Challenge for me to see if I can still sing "Don't worry. be happy" Tell Dioni that I need her to sing that for me tomorrow. Because I want to "Don't worry, be happy". I know it will work if she sings it too.
I was having a good day today until 3:00 and someone called that they weren't getting water and that there was a leak before their plot. Manuel came out after work and worked hard on it and I think he got it fixed but to be on the safe side, I turned off the water and will go out tomorrow morning to see if there are no leaks and cover it back up and turn the water on. I am learning so much! Who knows, if I was to believe in reincarnation I may come back as a plumber, if I am not forced to learn something else new before I come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment