Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Church Snake July 6, 2010

Another day at Church. The water problem should be fixed for sure! Manuel worked really hard on getting it fixed. He usually can get most things fixed. It is so wonderful to have someone you can rely on. I got my first tomato yesterday. I have some big zucchini that I should make bread out of it. I have said this for a few days. I was putting away the extra pipe that we didn't use and I noticed this brown thing on the church porch. And it was a snake either sunning himself or sleeping.
We have a rattlesnake guy to come out once a year to round up all the rattlers. I think it is about time for him to come.
Did you get your house all decluttered. Every day I say I am going to do the same and always something comes up. I did a little bit yesterday before the water problem. If I get enough energy, I am going to grate the zucchini.

No comments:

Post a Comment