Friday, July 16, 2010

Kristy's 3 kittens July16 2010


Organize! Organize! I have so much to get rid of. We have been in this house for 33 years. Imagine how much more that I have to get rid of. Not only do I have STUFF I have 33 years worth. Then I have the darkroom. When I started going digital, I left things just as they were and it needed cleaning up then.
I have to do what you are doing and just take the time to get organized.
The kittens belong to a woman at the garden. Another lady out there brought a king snake to the garden. He is a good snake and will kill rattle snakes and gophers. I don't know how he is going to stay where he is put.
Tomorrow is a day to go go Woodland to see Bud's sister. My neighbor is gone again and I am watching the dog. At least it is not the 4th of July and I like the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment