Sunday, July 4, 2010

Community garden July 4, 2010


Today started out to be a good day and now that it is over, I would say it is an average day. I always turn the drip on Manuel and my gardens while church is going on.Then I see Erin whoes plot is next to Manuel's. We talked for a few minutes before I had to go in and she was finished. There is not supposed to be gardening going on while we have church service. I took
this picture and put my camera away and her water pipe came apart and was it a gusher! She was panicing. Fortunately I knew where the cut off valve was. So we had to turn the water off on a day of 100 plus tempertue. I had to find someone to fix it and hope it was easy. I had to email the 13 gardeners and tell them the bad news. But a guy at church went out when the weather was cooler and got it fixed.
So God stepped in and took care of everything. This is when I need my "Don't worry.Be Happy."
song.

No comments:

Post a Comment