Tuesday, July 13, 2010

STOP YOUR WHINING! July 13, 2010


"What counts is not necesarily the size of the dog in the fight------it's the size of the fight in the dog." Dwight Eisenhower-Address to the Republican Convention on January 31, 1958
This is one of my early black and whites. This made me think of your struggle blog. We all have struggles with something. Like your Tuesday night meetings, their struggles are big, but they are doing something about it. You have done something about your food struggle. ME__ I have pushed the food struggle down a notch. Now I have a more important struggle!! GOPHERS! GOPHERS! They are destroying my garden at home. I guess that is why I have 2 gardens. The size of the fight in this dog (me) is getting bigger!
If ever I see him, I am not going to show any mercy. I used to wonder where my time went. I am always chasing gophers and losing. That is my struggle for today. Tomorrow will be better!
A bigger struggle tho is with Tammy facing her core biopsy. I hope everything comes out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment