Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July July 3, 2010

Listening to some of the fireworks, not too many, but I am watching the neighbor's dog. Our dog always managed to run away around this time with the noise.This dog is old, hard of hearing, but I was afraid to take that chance so at 10:00 at night with flash light in hand, I went over and got the dog and her bed and put her in our garage. Tomorrow will be worse for fireworks. So I will leave her bed over here.
I know what you mean about "I want it and I want it now" I find myself guilty with that , especially now with my knee. It was better today. I took motrin and wore my brace. Also I got a email from my doctor saying he will contact orthopedics next week. If I get a doctor's appointment, it seems that I always start to feel better.
Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment