Saturday, July 10, 2010

Garden Day July 10 2010

I don't have any pictures that I want to use today. So you got me! We had a workday at the church today. It was hot! My zucchini had gotten so big, I could have hurt someone with a few of them.
I went to therapy yesterday, so today I am starting the 3 exercises 3 times a day. I am beginning to wonder if it's not better to have a bad knee than to do the exercises. Just kidding! But by the time I am done with the one that I have to do for 10 minutes, I am hurting. It must be like a frozen shoulder---you have to break through.
Tomorrow is my last day with the cat next door. The alarm system doesn't bother me any more.
I am really proud of you for doing so good on your eating. I was really hungry today. Nothing would satisfy me. I wasn't real bad but not real good either. You certainly did good going to a pie event and coming home for your smoothie. Keep up the good work. I may be joining you.

No comments:

Post a Comment