Sunday, July 11, 2010

Traci July 11, 2010



I have always loved this picture of Traci. The lighting was just right and she is surrounded in white.
I really like what you are doing with your food. Once you really made up your mind, you are there! I am still not there. I am finding new recipes for zucchini and they are not always low cal. Plain zucchini gets boring. It looks like I am in for a boring summer. My friend found a hole under her squash plant, she dug around and it was a baby bunny nest with one bunny. I remember when daddy found a new nest with lots of bunnies. Manuel was looking for ripe tomatoes in his garden and something moved. He said he jumped a mile thinking it was a snake. It was a fat toad! You can see what an exciting summer is in store for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment