Monday, August 16, 2010

2 frogs in a pot August 9,2010


I did some transplanting today. Some of my pots have a place at the bottom where you can have water in. We have these tiny tree frogs and they like to be up in top of the doors or down in pots with water. These 2 stuck their heads out after I changed plants in the pots. Cute but they can be so loud at night.
Our friend from ST. Louis died today. He was visiting his sister in California and fell. He had a brain hemorrhage. He lived 10 days with all kinds of complications and I'm not sure if he was aware of what was going on. Life can be so short, no matter what your age. Especially if death comes so sudden and you live right. It seems like you should have a phasing out, not just a sudden GONE! His daughter is a veterinarian. She came out from Missouri and knew the medical terminology. She journaled what was going on every night and sent out to friends and family. One night she commented on to be sure and say"I love you" or words to that effect. After that, she always closed her journal with remember to say the words and have a good night.
I hope you had a good session at your conference/seminar. Did Dioni go this year also?
I love you. I am glad you are my sister. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment